Department of Pathology
The aim of teaching the student of this department of pathology is to teach a comprehensive knowledge about the cause, mechanism and diagnosis of diseases to enable the them understanding the natural history of disease and thereby diagnose disease.
A student at the completion of course should know –
- The basic knowledge of disease,
- Correlation between pathological changes and clinical findings
- The protocol of investigation plan and thereby interpret laboratory results to diagnose disease
- The process of tissue and cytological processing procedures
- And thereby make their attitude to improve the knowledge about pathology.