Department of Pediatrics
The aims of the department are as follows:
- Imparting a comprehensive medical education leading to M.B.B.S. doctors having WHO recommended qualities of care.
- Promoting evidence based medical practice in the changing healthcare environment of the 21st Century
- Practicing compassionate, analytical and ethical approach in the delivery of healthcare to the community.
- Providing opportunity for continuing professional development for the faculty members to maintain / improve the standards of paediatric care.
- Developing a comprehensive program of research of international standard on paediatric health related issues.