Mission of the Department of Medicine are as follows:
The Department of Medicine is committed to delivering integrated excellence in education, evidence informed care: meeting the unique health needs of our rural, remote and urban communities.
The specific objectives of the are:
- To teach medical students to be prepared to practice medicine at the highest standards, serving all individuals and societies in the pursuit of health.
- To instill within students:
- The wish and the capacity to further the practice and science of medicine.
- To provide Continuing Professional Development experiences
- To provide a learning environment for students of medicine and the health sciences.
Prof. Dr. Md. Mahbub Anwar
MD,FRCP in UK
Dr. A. F. M. Saidur Rahman
FCPS, DTCD Achieved
Dr. Debashis Mohanta